Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Menopause treated with Heel Remedies


Menopause is the transition period in a woman's life when her ovaries stop producing eggs, her body produces less estrogen and progesterone, and menstruation becomes less frequent, eventually stopping altogether.

Although a natural event that normally occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, it can be a time of strain and it hardship as some women experience physical and emotional symptoms.The symptoms of menopause are caused by changes in estrogen and progesterone levels as the ovaries make less of these hormones over time. 


Common symptoms of menopause include:
  • Heart pounding or racing
  • Hot flashes
  • Night sweats
  • Skin flushing
  • Sleeping problems (insomnia)

Other symptoms of menopause may include:
  • Decreased interest in sex, possibly decreased response to sexual stimulation
  • Forgetfulness (in some women)
  • Headaches
  • Irregular menstrual periods
  • Mood swings including irritability, depression, and anxiety
  • Urine leakage
  • Vaginal dryness and painful sexual intercourse
  • Vaginal infections
  • Joint aches and pains
  • Irregular heartbeat (palpitations)

To effectively address these symptoms naturally with complex homeopathic remedies with no known side effects, Heel has prepared the following remedies.  Taken together this combination of remedies is available as a Menopause Kit by Heel which is available online at the Miramas Health Store.

General protocol for treating Menopause:

Klimakt-Heel (menopausal symptoms): in general, 1 tablet 3 times daily, to be dissolved in the mouth.

During acute bouts of symptoms, 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes, up to 12 doses daily.


Hormeel (regulation of hormonal function): 10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or 1 oral vial daily.


Additional products to consider according to symptoms:

Ignatia-Homaccord (sadness, weariness): 10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or 1 oral vial daily. During acute symptoms, 10 drops every 30-60 minutes, up to 12 doses daily or 1 oral vial 3 times daily.

Nervoheel (mood swings, nervousness): 1 tablet 3 times daily, to be dissolved in the mouth. During acute symptoms, 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes, up to 12 doses daily.


Note: the above dosages should be adapted in cases of acute or more severe symptoms. Although initial relief may be felt rapidly, this protocol should be carried out for a minimum of 3 months before reaching maximum benefits.


This protocol was taken from the Heel Canada website: Coping with Menopause brochure.  Content was revised Mar 2007

4 comments:


  1. It took almost one year for my first real outbreak but it was the hardest thing in the world to get along with. I felt so unwanted and dirty. I tried many formulas, suggestions, methods to get rid of it permanently. Booked appointment with many doctors, professionals, even religiously until I started getting away spiritually and still it won't go. The worst is my outbreaks occurs within short period and take as long as even weeks to go away. I was at last placed on antiviral treatment which is a good treatment but for how long? I prayed every four times a day for God to cure me miraculously or direct me to cure because I know there is. During outbreaks I thought it's the end of the world but it's not, with time I will become normal again. I started trying fruits and herbs, take herbal produced, and with time became very interested in herbs. I read blogs, websites, and comments on herbs and built a stronger hope. I saw comments and decided to try Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal meds. I know of one mr Brown who was HIV and now brags he was cured of HIV with Dr Utu traditional meds but never give it a thought because I believed HIV already has a cure and never think it through or make a research. And for herpes my doctor told me that there is no known cure. When I saw testimonies of his Herpes cure on sites. I copied his contact drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. I showed it to brown who confirmed it was Dr Utu contact. I contacted him immediately and he also prepared and sent me herbal herpes meds through DHL. Right after getting this traditional meds I followed the prescription cautiously and withing days I started noticing rapid change and I know within me it's the cure. I used it for up to two weeks and when my test result was out not only did this herbal meds cure me but boost my immune and I feel real and free. Dr Utu African Traditional meds have successfully cured Herpes, Warts, HIV, Cancers, Kidney Stone, Asthma, most importantly this traditional meds boost immune and have no after effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐™Š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š!
      ๐™ˆ๐™จ. ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š1 (๐™ƒ๐™Ž๐™‘1), ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š # ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š@gmail.๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™ง ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™จ๐™ซ1. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™

      Delete
  2. What a miracle in my life!!!

    I'm so happy now cos all of my wasted years are gone, does years of tears and sorrows. I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes Until now.I heard so much about the virus.I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly. My doctor ,had to give me the Antibiotics like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak, and I was concerned with cure cose the rashes where so painful and uncomfortable to my life .I thought I should engage on consuming much of friuts, and vegetables for remedy still nothing to show whenever I goes for checkup. With time, I became interested with Herbs and I decided to check online if there could be possible remedy regarding to what my friend Lucy told me about Dr. Awada herbal medicine that saved her Aunts life from Aunt from the Cancer iv haven visited many hospitals no cure to show. I had to try my luck believing God for cure. Collected the mail and contacted the herbalist for possible remedy and requested for the Herpes medicine. He was so kind, cos have spent almost everything with me then, he prepared and sent the medicine with guidelines of how to apply at a very low price. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I quickly went to check for checkup and I was cured from the Herpes. No sign till date.Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough. Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world.Kindly contact Dr Awada @drawadaherbalhome@gmail.comrequest for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW

    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant monitoring was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital that I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete